SEEDS Diversity in Ecology Grad School and Careers Fair
You are invited to share information about your programs and opportunities with our diverse and dynamic SEEDS students. The mission of ESA’s award-winning SEEDS program is to advance the profession of ecology through opportunities that stimulate and nurture the interest of underrepresented students. ESA’s SEEDS Diversity in Ecology Grad School and Careers Fair is a great way to connect with our talented SEEDS undergraduate and graduate students.
SEEDS had three Grad School and Career fairs per year: one in-person fair during the ESA Meeting Diversity Mixer, and two virtual fairs on SEEDSNet (winter and spring).
- Interact with a diverse group of students interested in ecology and collect resumes
- Provide information on your institution’s graduate programs and application procedures
- Promote your student research opportunities and internships
- Share your information with SEEDS Chapter faculty advisors for broader reach
When: April (SEEDSNet), August (ESA Annual Meeting), December (SEEDSNet)
Benefits of ESA Meeting Exhibiting
- A 6' table to display materials, attended by 250 people.
- A listing in the SEEDS student ESA Meeting orientation binder.
- A three month-long listing in the career fair portion of SEEDSNet.
Benefits of SEEDSNet Exhibiting
- A page on the dynamic SEEDSNet student networking site to which you can upload text, files, web links, and applications.
- Scheduled time for representatives of your organization to be available for live chats during the week-long career fair, up to 8 hours total.
- A three month-long promotion of your organization on the career fair tab of SEEDSNet with ability to actively maintain your web page.
- Opportunity to contribute to the SEEDSNet website via blog postings and forum discussions.
$250 for universities and non-profits, $500 for corporations
Learn more about our successful SEEDS students who recently won the prestigious NSF Graduate Fellowship Awards on EcoTone, ESA's Blog