You are invited to share information about your programs and opportunities with our diverse and dynamic SEEDS students. The mission of ESA’s award-winning SEEDS program is to advance the profession of ecology through opportunities that stimulate and nurture the interest of underrepresented students. ESA’s SEEDS Diversity in Ecology Grad School and Careers Fair is a great way to connect with our talented SEEDS undergraduate and graduate students.
- Interact with a diverse group of students interested in ecology and collect resumes
- Provide information on your institution’s graduate programs and application procedures
- Promote your student research opportunities and internships
- Share your information with SEEDS Chapter faculty and ESA Members for broader reach.
To Register: contact Fred Abbott at email@example.com
When: 2014 ESA Annual Meeting, Sacramento, CA.
Specific time and date to be determined
Benefits of ESA Meeting Exhibiting
- A 6′ table to display materials, attended by more than 200 people.
- A listing in the SEEDS student ESA Meeting orientation binder.
- A three month-long listing in the career fair portion of SEEDSNet.
$250 for universities and non-profits, $500 for corporations