Dear ESA students,
This year, the ESA Student Section is preparing to launch a bimonthly
newsletter to connect students with national-level news and events
in the ecological sciences. We are in the early stages of developing
the newsletter, and we want your input! We are currently looking for
volunteers to help organize sections of the newsletter focused on:
1) National-level news in ecological sciences
2) Perspectives on life as a student/postdoctoral researcher
3) a "Dear PI" column (similar to a "Dear Abby" column, with an ecology research twist!)
4) Recent high-profile publications in the ecological sciences
5) Any other interesting columns you can think of!
With your input, we plan to make the ESA Student Section newsletter
a powerful information, networking, and communication resource for
ecology students. If you have ideas to contribute to the Student
Section newsletter or would like to be involved in developing the
newsletter, please e-mail Christopher Moore (email@example.com)
and cc Jenny Talbot (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line heading,
"ESA Student Section newsletter".
Thanks for your help!
ESA Student Section board
University of California Irvine
Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
321 Steinhaus Hall
Irvine, CA 92697-2525