ESA Annual Meeting 2018
New Orleans, LA
Wednesday August 8, 2018
6:30 – 8:00 PM
La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom B/C, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
The ESA Office of Education and Diversity Programs and the ESA SEEDS program is proud to host an OPEN discussion with ESA members about diversity related issues within ESA. This inaugural Diversity Forum aims to highlight the history of diversity engagement and initiatives at ESA, celebrate the work accomplished by ESA members, and empower ESA members to become more involved in creating a more inclusive society and discipline, by encouraging positive conversations on diversity issues.
The Diversity Forum will include:
- A diverse panel of speakers
- Facilitated Table Topics
- A Diversity Fair with table top posters by ESA members
- A Social Mixer
We are looking for sponsors for this event. If you are part of a program or institution that would like to achieve diversity, equity and inclusion, this forum will be a great way to interact with a diverse group of ESA members and students.
Sponsorship will include:
- A 6 foot table to display materials
- Logo and listing on the forum program
- A highlight by the organizer during the forum
- A listing on the ESA SEEDS website and Fall newsletter
- Complimentary Ticket for one exhibitor
- $150 for non-profit organizations
- $300 academic institutions
- $500 for private organizations
To be a sponsor, please register by July 10, 2018:
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Fred Abbott, ESA Diversity Programs Manager, email@example.com.