Most forms are available in both electronic and hard copy formats. However, in order to access the electronic version of the Meeting Registration Form, you must have an ESA web account and know your ID number and password. If you do not already have an ID number and password, please click “here” to open the Ecological Society of America Account Creation page. If you already have, but cannot recall your ID number and password, you may e-mail a request for this information to email@example.com. In order to avoid processing delays, please do not create more than one ID number.
Please read the following instructions carefully and completely BEFORE attempting to register. To register online to attend for the full week only, begin by clicking on the link to the electronic Meeting Registration Form. (To request One-day and Individual registration, you must use the PDF Version of the form.) This will open the ESA Membership Services main webpage. Please note that, although the heading below the navigation bar is “ESA Membership”, you are not required to become a member of ESA in order to register to attend the ESA Annual Meeting. Registration fees are discounted, however, for ESA members.
Next, click on the black “login” tab and enter your last name in the box for Login and your 6-digit ID number in the box for Password. Click on the grey “sign on” button, then click on the Meetings tab at the top of the screen. Click on the meeting title (“ESA 99th Annual Meeting”) to select it from the “Available Events“. To display the appropriate registration fee(s), click on the arrow beside the field labeled “Registrant Class” and click on the option that applies to you. If you have been an ESA member but your membership is no longer current, the ESA member registrant classes will not be displayed. To register at the ESA member rate, you may click on “Pay Dues and Subscriptions Online” in the black bar near the top of the page, and follow the membership renewal instructions that will appear, then return to the electronic Meeting Registration Form to continue.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unless your membership is current, you may only register at the non-member rates.
You may use the scroll bar at the far right to move up and down to view function options and use the scroll bar under the “Function Detail” heading to view the brief descriptions of each option. Click on the box to the left of the name of each function you wish to select, click that box again to un-select it. For many functions, you may register more than one person so click on the arrow beside the “Qty” box to the right of the function title and click on the appropriate number to indicate the desired quantity.
Once you have made all of your selections, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the grey “submit” button. Before proceeding to the payment page, it is important that you take a moment to verify your badge information and to provide the Registration Information requested. Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the grey “submit” button and click OK. Please review your order information for accuracy, enter your payment information with care, and click only once on the grey “check-out” button at the bottom of the screen. You should receive an email confirmation of your order promptly.
To add a Field Trip, Workshop, Ticketed Event, or Guest Registration to an existing meeting registration, please complete and return a Supplemental Registration Form, which is available only in print format. Please do not complete a second Meeting Registration Form as duplicate registration fee charges will result.
Completed hardcopy Meeting Registration and Supplemental Registration Forms may be faxed to ESA HQ at (202) 833-8775 or mailed to ESA 99th Annual Meeting, 1990 M Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036 USA. Processing of hard copy forms can take up to 30 days. If you do not receive a Confirmation Notice within 30 days, please contact Tricia Crocker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also find links below to forms to use and webpages from which you may request accommodations during the meeting, enroll children who may accompany you in child care services, and/or post messages to a roommate and transportation sharing forum.
Click on the links below to access electronic versions of meeting-related forms.*
- Electronic Meeting Registration Form: This form may be used to register for the full-week attendance option only. To register to attend for One Day or for an Individual Event, use the printable PDF version of the form. (See link to printable form below.)
- Housing Reservations: To request hotel or dormitory housing during the ESA 99th Annual Meeting, click on this link and follow the instructions in the window that opens.
- Roommate & Transportation Sharing Forum: If you are interested in sharing accommodations at and/or transportation to the meeting site, click on this link and follow the instructions in the window that opens.
- Child Care Services: ESA offers affordably priced child care services at the 99th Annual Meeting. To enroll your child(ren) for Infant and Toddler Care and/or the Youth Camp, click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions in the window that opens.
- ESA 2014 Application for New Membership: To become a member of ESA and take advantage of discounted fees for meeting registration, complete this print version of the Membership Form or click on the link to the electronic form above and follow the instructions provided in the window that opens.
* For assistance with problems with electronic forms, email email@example.com.
Click on the links below to access printable PDF versions of meeting-related forms
- Meeting Registration Form: This form may be used to register for the full-week attendance option, but must be used to register to attend for One Day or for an Individual Event.
- Supplemental Registration Form: This form must be completed to add a Field Trip, Workshop, Ticketed Event, or Guest Registration to an existing meeting registration. It is not available in electronic format.
- Accident Waiver and Release of Liability:
This form must be completed by all Field Trip and Fun Run/Fun Walk participants and by all Student Volunteers. You may print and bring your completed form to the meeting or complete a form onsite. It is not available in electronic format.
- ESA 2014 Application for New Membership:
To become a member of ESA and take advantage of discounted fees for meeting registration, complete this print version of the Membership Form or click on the link to the electronic form above and follow the instructions provided on the screens that will open.