The ESA+USSEE Annual Meeting isn’t just a place to learn and network — it’s also a great place to pass on your skills and wisdom to others, and to contribute to the success and growth of others in the field. These are just a few of the ways that you can get involved in Louisville:
- Student volunteers help to keep things running smoothly by filling several different roles, and in return get their registration fee refunded. Learn more.
- Every contributed oral session needs a presider to support the presenters and keep the sessions organized. Learn more.
- The student awards, Buell and Braun, need judges to review and score the students’ presentations, and to provide feedback. Learn more.
- Career Central has a variety of needs, from panel organizers to trainers to presiders. How can you contribute?
- The SEEDS program seeks Meeting Mentors to work with students from diverse backgrounds. Learn more and sign up!